Tuesday, January 11, 2005

So i have been back to work a couple of days now and what has changed, pretty much nothing and almost everything if the truth be told. I seem to be enjoying being back at work though.

It's been early to bed all week, no staying up all night having hours on end watching television, no endless hours on the PS2, and i've not seen Jemma yet this week. She has texted me sympathizing about my early starts although i will be texting her when she is doing her night shift on Saturday night and i'm out bladdered after Sheffield United v Brighton

When i have to be up at god knows what time in the morning why on earth people think it necessary to call me after 10pm, this happened last night. I heard it ring but let it ring as i deemed it not important enough to let go until the morning, however the person who called me decided to leave me an answer machine message and i had to get up and out of bed to recieve the message, it was one of my mates calling me to see if i could get them a cheap train ticket for when United play West Ham.

Sheffield United have drawn West Ham Utd, it will be a good day out, free cheap train travel for me, plenty of beer all day, a great win for the Blades and wondering who Sean Bean will bring with him this time after Nicholas Cage appeared at Millwall.

Not a great deal has been happening though in my own sad little existance otherwise.

My Highly Reccomended List

- Shameless
- Brigette Neilsons Mammery Glands
- Filling in my application form for the Weakest Link
- Full English Breakfast in Kings Cross
- Farting (had a belly ache when i got up this morning which went after i performed the said action)
- Social Interaction

Not so reccomended

- Trainspotters
- Wednesdayites invading the Unitedite message board and filling it with abuse
- Alarm Clock's
- Having a big nasty spot on my forehead that seems to get worse every day

Anyway until next time, laters

No comments: